Re: Project for hotel security -- might be something for CHA gurus

DVR's alarm output, program it with the DVRs Motion Detection, so you
can have anything happen you want to when there is motion in that area,
eg. external buzzer, etc. Some DVRs have built in alarm buzzer also,
even the cheapest 16 channel on the market.

Not everyone is able to scream, especially if they are being chocked or
suffecated.

DM sucks by the way, if you are in the USA stay away from them, they
are not worth their US price tag, look at alternatives, let me know if
you need any ideas.

Rory

Robert L. Bass wrote:
> > He needs to upgrade the head-in
> > and not add devices to every floor...
>
> Or perhaps both...
>
> > He is wanting to add sound devices
> > to each floor? How many would that
> > be for proper coverage?...
>
> I haven't seen the structure.  The gtentleman called and asked about
> hardware.  The concept was his idea.  I'm just looking for possible
> solutions.
>
> > Sound like a liabilty disaster to me...
>
> For whom?  I only sell hardware.  If they decide to implement it this
will
> be their own project.
>
> > ... how many more devices will he need
> > to add for every other event that a camera
> > is going to catch...
>
> His camera system is already recording.  He just wants to add on
something
> to get the guard's attention if there's a problem.  It's an
interesting
> problem.  I might not even provide the components but I'd still like
to help
> him find a solution.
>
> --
>
> Regards,