Re: CM11 signal output dropped to unusable levels

Paul,
Thanks for your suggestions.
I wish it were that simple.  Nothing has changed here.
If something were sucking up the signal, I'd expect that wireless
commands wouldn't be processed by the tranceiver and that isn't the
case.  The tranceiver works correctly and will command all modules
even when plugged into the same power source as the CM11

I took the CM11 apart this AM and looked for poor solder joints.
After finding nothing really bad, I plugged it back in (with it's guts
hanging out) and the output seems to be normal.  All circuits now
respond when commanded by the PC via the CM11.

I'll try a heat gun on the board and take a closer look for bad solder
joints.  There are a few that might be worth reflowing, but I'll bet
the problem will be back!

Still looking for any  more suggestions,
Doug