CM11 signal output dropped to unusable levels

Hello,
I've been using CM11s for many years now with good success (my
requirements are low), but recently the one in my house started
missing events.

I believe the X10 signal output has dropped to very low levels,  The
only modules that respond are ones on the same circuit or plugged into
the CM11 itself.  On the receive side, it seems to function normally
when a computer is attached and it loggs events created by a
tranceiver when Active Home SW is running and connected to the CM11.

I would really appreciate if anyone can shed any light on this type of
problem.  If it's a likely to be a transistor or capacitator, I might
be able to change a few if I had a clue what was what.  I haven't been
successful in finding a schematic so far.

Thanks,
Doug in AZ