Re: X10 Computer Interface

Dave,

It's not unusual - but does raise a point for your app - you need to build
in support for x10 equipment that works in US and europe, so if you decide
to go down the commercially available route then I suggest you look into the
global support for the product - otherwise you are going to cut your market
down.

As far as the PLC controllers - I understand it's more the voltage - Europe
is 220-240v - so the components must be rated accordingly, most
manufacturers of this kit seem to think that both the houses in europe with
electricity won't need automation - so they keep there product US centric -
missing out on a fair share of the possibles out there.

Paul