Re: CM11 signal output dropped to unusable levels

I don't have a repeater nor do I have any devices to bridge the power
phases other than what ever may be ocurring due to the appliances in
the house.

I don't have any filters or surge supressors that haven't been in
place for months.  There was a surge supressor in the same circuit as
the CM11, but it didin't make any difference when I removed it.

If this thing hadn't been rock solid for many months to a year, I'd
start to wonder about that, but it came on almost overnight and last
night was literaly talking only to the devices plugged into it.  I
moved it to a different location to give it another try.

It seems like some part or connection that was intermittant has healed
this AM after I disassembled it.  I've seen low signal problems on
other houses, but it has never shown itself here.

Doug