Re: Project for hotel security -- might be something for CHA gurus

> He needs to upgrade the head-in
> and not add devices to every floor...

Or perhaps both...

> He is wanting to add sound devices
> to each floor? How many would that
> be for proper coverage?...

I haven't seen the structure.  The gtentleman called and asked about
hardware.  The concept was his idea.  I'm just looking for possible
solutions.

> Sound like a liabilty disaster to me...

For whom?  I only sell hardware.  If they decide to implement it this will
be their own project.

> ... how many more devices will he need
> to add for every other event that a camera
> is going to catch...

His camera system is already recording.  He just wants to add on something
to get the guard's attention if there's a problem.  It's an interesting
problem.  I might not even provide the components but I'd still like to help
him find a solution.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass