Re: 240 to 120 Conversion ?

> Same opinion, different person...
> You can get from that outlet to run your hot tub, but don't even think
> about doing it yourself. The tub of water is key, because if you screw up,
> someone can die. And there are lots of ways to screw this up, some of
> which you'd never imagine.

That is one of the best answers I have seen.

It is possible.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to do it.
Screwing it up is easy if you don't know what you are doing.
Screwing it up can kill.

The original post indicates that the poster is far from the knowledge needed
to do it, even if water was not involved.

Water and electricity need special considerations to keep people safe.

This is something that I could do easily.
This is something that I could lead someone through it with a lot of
conversations and the ability to see (in person) what they are doing
periodically.
There is no way to lead someone through this via e-mail.

--
Bill Fuhrmann