240 to 120 Conversion ?

--------------6FDC75773E29B55F1264D16F

Sorry if this is slightly off topic.
Has anyone had experience with this problem ?
I'm planning on connecting a 120Vac 20 amp hot tub .
I would like to connect it to  a 240V 60 amp Airconditioning outlet .
Can I connect the 120 V hot black lead to the 240 V hot black  via a 20
amp breaker
then I connect the 120V neutral white lead to the 240V  red ground lead
and connect the 120 V gnd green lead to the  240 V conduit

I will use a 20 amp breaker to protect the 20 amp outlet which is a GFI
outlet.

any suggestions are appreciated.

--------------6FDC75773E29B55F1264D16F

begin:vcard