Re: BassBurglarAlarms.com - Yet **ANOTHER** BBB complaint filed

"Group Moderator" <GroupModerator@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Word is Frankie Boy works HERE: http://load.pquinn.com/binaries/fries/

Beats selling KFC.

> And Mike dropped out in 8th grade and owns a brick and mortar store of 34
> years,

Uh-huh...  sure...  You mean the one in your wife's name??  I'll bet you
don't even "own" the computer you're posting through.

> three online stores,

Where in any of the "who-is" searches on your "three online stores" does
your name actually come up??  In fact...  where is your "brick and mortar"
store actually located??  All I see is a box number.  All your domains are
registered through anonymous hosting companies...  At least when someone has
a complaint to file on Bass, the BBB has some idea as to where he is...

> and 4 houses

Uh-huh...  None of which are in your name...

> while Frankie Boy still punches a time ticket.

Heh!!  Ain't life grand??  I see you're resorting to the same old song Bass
often sings.  You know *nothing* about me.

> I understand Frankie Boy.

I seriously doubt you really understand anything but "white noise"...
Spoken to Elvis lately??