Re: BassBurglarAlarms.com - Yet **ANOTHER** BBB complaint filed

"Group Moderator" <GroupModerator@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>>As for "1 small a", I'd suggest you stuff it where  the sun don't shine.
>>Nothing I've stated is anything less than the truth.
>
> Levitating Ladders - Geese in the window - Inverted Flights - Grounding
> plastic junction boxes - having a pilots license BUT not under your name
> and on and on

Now who's the "Bass Clone"??

"Levitating ladders" - you weren't there.  Couldn't possible know the
circumstances.

"Geese in the window" - bird strikes happen daily in general aviation all
over the world.  I just happened to be in the wrong place at the "right"
time.

"Inverted flights" - also happen daily.  They're commonly called
"aerobatics".

"Grounding plastic junction boxes".  You obviously still haven't obtained a
copy of CAN4-S524 (Canadian Installation Standard for Fire Alarm Systems).
The requirement is for all fire alarm device backboxes to be bonded to
ground.  In Canada plastic junction boxes have a grounding strap.

"The Pilots license" - Nothing wrong with having a pilot's license under
another name (as long as it's legitimate).  And there's nothing wrong with
using another name in a Newsgroup (you do it all the time).  In fact, how
many aliases have you used in this group and ASA??

>> You constantly spew lies and innuendo into various groups in your attacks
>> on Robert Bass.
>
> Pot-Kettle-Black - AND YOU DON'T ---- Bawaaaaaaaahhhahahahahahahahha
> You need sleep Frankie Boy - You are getting DELIRIOUS believing your own
> bullshit - the only thing that you say that anyone may believe is that you
> are a BASS CLONE - Bi-Polar wanna be alarm man.

Nope.  Never attacked his wife or family.  Never posted personal contact
information on his wife, his sons, sister, father, mother, etc.  There's a
world of difference between the type of attacks you make in this forum (and
others) and the responses I've engaged in with Robert.  That you don't
choose to see that isn't my problem, but clearly demonstrates what kind of
sick, twisted, redneck jerk you really are.  The fact that you still use
"Group Moderator" and have taken to signing off on your posts with "--
Moderator" lately is also proof you'll even stoop to fraud to make yourself
"appear" legit.  As for being "bi-polar", I'd suggest you take a close look
in the mirror.  You have so many aliases (and the AOL accounts to go with
them) that I'm sure you don't know who you are from one minute to the next
and have to constantly check before pressing "send".