Re: BassBurglarAlarms.com - Yet **ANOTHER** BBB complaint filed

Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>As for "1 small a", I'd suggest you stuff it where  the sun don't shine.
>Nothing I've stated is anything less than the truth.

Levitating Ladders - Geese in the window - Inverted Flights - Grounding
plastic junction boxes - having a pilots license BUT not under your name and
on and on

> You constantly spew lies and innuendo into various groups in your attacks
> on Robert Bass.

Pot-Kettle-Black - AND YOU DON'T ---- Bawaaaaaaaahhhahahahahahahahha
You need sleep Frankie Boy - You are getting DELIRIOUS believing your own
bullshit - the only thing that you say that anyone may believe is that you
are a BASS CLONE - Bi-Polar wanna be alarm man.