Re: Newbie Trying to sort it all out...

> Your input on the ToggleLinc devices is appreciated as I know you are
> knowledgeable. My experience with PowerLinc and LampLinc devices has not
> been good so I'm reluctant to try the newer devices. And I've seen recent
> reports that others still see the problems I've seen. I did order one
> ToggleLinc (after one of your earlier posts) but haven't installed it yet.

Dave:

I hope you are not disappointed. If you find problems please let me know.

Most of the units I have in use are the ToggleLinc PLC dimmer and PLC
switch. There are a few of the 2-way units thrown in to solve "3-way"
problems in places that needed 3-way control but didn't have the wiring.
I did one house with the Plus line so scenes could be implemented and it
seems to work well. I have only had one person in my house that could
not figure out how to turn on the lights in the bathroom. I noticed that
they used the facility by the light of a IR heatlamp on a standard switch.

Previously I had only used the Leviton DHC scene enabled products with
AGC and the green LEDs (4288?,4291?). The ToggleLinc products seem to be
comparable in reliability and durability so far.

I live in a fairly traditional area and decora style devices look weird
  so the ToggleLincs are a great thing from the acceptance factor
perspective.