Re: Newbie Trying to sort it all out...

Lewis Gardner <lgardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>As for SmartHome "linc" products; I have had my share of problems with
>some of their products but currently I have over 60 ToggleLinc devices
>running in three houses with good success. Only one failed device.
>Hopefully they are getting their act together in regards to their "house
>brand".

Lewis:

Your input on the ToggleLinc devices is appreciated as I know you are
knowledgeable. My experience with PowerLinc and LampLinc devices has not
been good so I'm reluctant to try the newer devices. And I've seen recent
reports that others still see the problems I've seen. I did order one
ToggleLinc (after one of your earlier posts) but haven't installed it yet.