Re: Which remote could you recommend for me?

Philip Lewis <flip+spiced_ham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
> I was *told* the Producer 8 could do the RF... not sure if it actually
> did though.
>
> I've also heard that the cinema-7 can do X10, but you need an
> IR->(RF or POWERline) repeater.  can anyone confirm or have specs?

With an IR to RF x10 device, any learning remote should work afaik.  I'm
currently using a Sony learning remote with the x10 unit (I believe it's
this one: http://www.smarthome.com/4040.html).  Works fine, but it would be
nice to not need the x10 ir receiver.

 -Scott