Re: Which remote could you recommend for me?

Might i recommend: http://www.remotecentral.com/
it has specs and reviews on several remotes.

I personally have liked the cinema-7 (one for all) remote.
It allows reassignment of nearly every button (1-2 excluded i think)
and the ability to send command codes which are not on even your
original remote. (I got into the factory gun calibration screens on my
TV once... ;)  Also has a couple macro buttons, and IIRC, the ability
to assign most keys to act as macro buttons. Rather nice device, IMHO.
Just wish it did RF and interfaced with my X10 system. (I think the
"producer-8" had the RF)
ah... just noticed (on remote central) the kameleon 8 is made fby the
same company... might be the new model.  there is a review which i
will have to read later.

Another good search term to look into is "JP1" which is an interface
that many remotes these days have.  It allows for computer
reprogramming of your remote with a special adapter.

good luck

--
be safe.
flip