Re: Which remote could you recommend for me?

In article <qvjy8cmyrl8.fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 Philip Lewis <flip+spiced_ham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Might i recommend: http://www.remotecentral.com/
> it has specs and reviews on several remotes.

Agreed.  I used this site to select the Home Theater Master MX-500 a
couple of years ago and couldn't be happier.  I use it with an Onkyo
receiver, Hitachi VCR, Toshiba TV, LG OTA HDTV tuner, ReplayTV, and a
Canon camcorder.  Whew!

I saw it for sale recently on-line for under $70.

--
*  Please remove NOSPAM from address when replying via email!  *
Art Gorski * Cigar Aficianado  (_{@}______|| ~~~ * Houston, Texas