Re: Which remote could you recommend for me?

I like my RS15-2117 remote, it is a true learning remote, between
$20-$30 at RadioShack (I believe they are discontinued, but most place
still sell them), and most of all, it can be programmed using the JP1
interface.  This means you can pretty much learn any device you can
think of, move keys around, create complicated macros, and even add more
functionality to the remote.

I control my entire home theater with it, including my MCE based HTPC
(which uses a complicated IR protocol) and other excotic equipment.  The
15-2117 also has a RF repeater, but I don't use due to noise problems.
The 15-2116 is the same remote, but without the RF repeater function, so
it's cheaper, and probably will save on batteries.

If you can't find that remote, try to stick with a remote which is JP1
compatible (check out http://www.hifi-remote.com/forums/ to learn more
about JP1, it is the best JP1 resource on the net).

As for the Harmony remote, it also has a small LCD, where you have
virtual buttons, so it should do the job (I reviewed one of them, but
gave it away in a contest) assuming you have the budget for one of those.