Re: Caddx NX-8E - RS232 ASCII Codes

"wkearney99" <wkearney99@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:XcidnUHQTNshAkLfRVn-oA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Nowhere near as frequent as your own efforts to discredit yourself.  Hang
> it
> up Frank, you're nowhere near credible anymore.

Uh-huh...  sure...  There are several individuals here that Robert has
frequent clashes with.  They all start with something Robert says first
(whether it's in this group or another).  I'm sure that when he finally
leaves for Brazil, you won't see these kinds of responses for at least the
three months that he's gone.  Robert has called me a liar.  I invite him to
prove that or shut up.