Re: another major BPL deployment

w1rfi@xxxxxxxx wrote:

>And your public record of admitting that you haven't read ARRL's web
>page in months, but know all about is credible how?

As I noted up front I first posted here on the topic in October 2004 when
the FCC approved BPL. I had been aware of the Cinergy trial which had
started more than a year before that and had checked with contacts in the
local media (who have used me as a resource in the past).

>Dave, it is pretty obvious that you think that you can think about this
>for a few minutes and know all the answers -- a symptom seen by most
>usenet pontificators. I see little benefit to trying to discuss this
>with you, as your insults and profanity are not techniques used by
>reasoned people who want to have a reasonable discussion.  I will
>gladly let my response to "Lee" speak for itself.  Your choice of "ARRL
>experts" is interesting, unless you were trying to be selective in
>finding one other ham that agreed with your general viewpoint.

Gee. I've been thinking about it and sharing my thoughts here since I first
heard of HomePlug. I think that goes back more than three years. I've
recently posted about the approval of the HomePlug AV spec and will probably
post about the forthcoming release of the HomePlug Command & Control spec
when it's approved.

What profanity? Your understanding of English is on a par with your
technical proficiency.