Re: another major BPL deployment

> I think the public record makes it abundantly clear that nothing you have to
> say should be given any credence whatsoever.

And your public record of admitting that you haven't read ARRL's web
page in months, but know all about is credible how?

Dave, it is pretty obvious that you think that you can think about this
for a few minutes and know all the answers -- a symptom seen by most
usenet pontificators. I see little benefit to trying to discuss this
with you, as your insults and profanity are not techniques used by
reasoned people who want to have a reasonable discussion.  I will
gladly let my response to "Lee" speak for itself.  Your choice of "ARRL
experts" is interesting, unless you were trying to be selective in
finding one other ham that agreed with your general viewpoint.

You have twisted the point of every point I tried to make.

I have spent three years of my life working on this. I serve on IEEE
industry committees working on EMC and BPL standards, chairing some of
its study projects and sub committees.

You bring to the table a few minutes of thought about the subject and a
few insults and profanities.

It is pretty clear that you don't want to discuss this; you want to
argue and insult and curse like a high-school child.

I wish you well. I shall not trouble you again or contradict the
authority you have tried to establish on this NG.

And I sure understand why you noted that some of the other Amateurs who
posted here argued with you. :-)

Ed