Re: PowerLinc Controller and X-10 switches

According to the table at:
<http://www.smarthome.com/manuals/SHD-Matrix-plug-ins.pdf>
the LampLinc Essential 2000SC is dimmable but doesn't receive
the X10 Preset Dim.  So if supported by your software it ought
to emulate the X10 dimmer modules.

However Smarthome also sells X10 dimmers, albeit under their own
part numbers, and I'm surprised they wouldn't have software support
for them.  Try looking for wall switch 2032.

Regards,
Charles Sullivan