Re: another major BPL deployment

If you are accusing me of misquoting Daniel Woodie, I took the quote
verbatim merely eliding one sentence (which I replaced with an elipsis so
any literate person would recognize that fact). I did not quote the entire
page.

The sentence I elided said, "His findings were very promising for the future
of both amateur radio and BPL."

I have not misrepresented anything.

Mr. Woodie cites the 60dB figure so, if you disagree, your disagreement is
with him.

The Cinergy system has been deployed for about two years. AFAIK there have
been no interference issues.

Most of the hams who have posted here on this topic have either talked about
trial systems that they claimed failed to meet FCC limits or, like Mr.
Woodie, opposed even the Current Systems technology which appears to meet
the FCC limits. They are doing you more harm than good.