[no subject]

My only point is that Current Technolgy (and their customers and partners)
appear to have met the FCC limits. If you think otherwise, the burden of
proof would seem to be yours. Speculation that they might not meet them
under other conditions is just as nasty an innuendo as your implication that
I misquoted you or Mr. Woodie. I did not!

You will not find a single instance where I have said anything other than
the system used by Cinergy appears to meet the FCC limits and appears to
comply with FCC rules. I resent your implication that I have done otherwise
and think you owe me an apology.

I haven't looked at the ARRL site for a few months. When I did look most of
the interfering systems listed were either outside the USA or had used
technolgy that had been abandoned a few years ago.

I'm sure that you don't monitor this newsgroup on a regular basis so have to
wonder who pulled your chain.

If the ARRL no longer opposes all BPL you should get that word out to your
members.