Re: another major BPL deployment

Ed,

You might be better served to research what has been posted here on this
topic before letting your knee jerk you into deep waters.

I'm glad to see that the ARRL no longer opposes all BPL. In fact the
statement by the ARRL CEO that you cited makes many of the same points that
I made here in October 2004 when the FCC first gave its blessing to Access
BPL. I even cited the NTIA study. I also opined that the ARRL was "shooting
itself in the foot" by opposing all BPL. It's good to see that you folks
have finally caught up with me.

Since "Woodie" cited incorrect figures, I guess that makes him an
ill-informed ham. ;)

I couldn't resist that but my "beating a dead horse" ploy was meant to bait
the ill-informed hams who attacked me here in October of 2004. Now that your
CEO is saying the same things I said I guess they'll have to direct their
flames at him. ;)

Would you care to comment on this...

     http://www.danielwoodie.com/currentresponse.htm