Re: another major BPL deployment

w1rfi@xxxxxxxx wrote:

>ARRL has never opposed BPL, so your soapbox oratory falls apart rather
>quickly.  As an example, long before access BPL was viewed as a viable
>technology, ARRL was helping HomePlug in the development of the very
>standard that Current Technologies has used in its successful
>deployments.
>
>http://p1k.arrl.org/~ehare/rfi/HomePlug/HomePlug_ARRL.pdf

And then you opposed HomePlug before the FCC saying that despite the well
publicized joint tests (your "help"), your computer models predicted that
harmful interference was still a possibility.

     http://www.neca.org/wawatch/wwpdf/082203_16.pdf

I think the public record makes it abundantly clear that nothing you have to
say should be given any credence whatsoever.