Re: Greyfox camera system?

"Robert Green" <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:DeudnWGWO-eSmZXeRVn-sQ@xxxxxxxxxx
> Both of you - STOP IT.

Jawohl, Herr Moderator.  Zu Befehl!

> Bob, you disappoint me.  You should have known
> better than to have responded to my comments.  You've now made Frank's
> accusation of adding nothing useful to this thread true.

I couldn't have said it better.

> Don't either of you respond to this admonition either.  As you may have
> noticed I rarely, if ever, respond further to these bashfests other than
> say: STOP!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!  You remind me of the guy on "Danger UXB!"  He
ended up spread all over the countryside.  Defusing this situation is going
to take more than what you (or even I) can do...

> Just keep the personal whacking to private email.

Robert has positively "verboten" me to email him.  He even sent my ISP a
nasty note when I accidently pressed "Reply Sender" instead of "Reply Group"
on my Outlook Express...

> No one wants to hear it
> from *either* of you in CHA.  This group is dedicated to a discussion of
> HOME AUTOMATION, not personal vendettas. <sigh>

Correct!  It's also not a forum for the blatant marketing of products and
services.  Kindly direct me to the individual responsible for enforcing
that.