Togglelinc Companion switch

I just purchased a couple of Togglelinc switches, one of which I rather
stupidly realized too late for the order needs to be used in a 3-way
setup.

Since I forgot to order the "companion" switch for the 3-way, my
question is: Can an X10 slave switch be used in its place? I'm doubting
it, based on the fact that the Togglelinc actually knows about discrete
on/off states, but I figured I'd ask if anyone has tried it, or modified
a similar momentary switch to work.

--
Dan Wilga          dwilga-MUNGE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** Remove the -MUNGE in my address to reply **