Cat6 Patch Panel in Wall Enclosure

I am looking to put a cat6 patch panel in a structure wiring enclosure.
I need 24 ports so I was considering using 2 vertical 12-port mini
patch panels (one on each side) attached by 89D brackets screwed into
the sides of the enclosure.  Will this work? Will I be able to run the
Cat6 to the panels without exceeding the bend radious requirments? Any
other ideas on how to get 24-ports in a wall enclosure?

Also, I am planning getting a structured wiring enclosure.  I know some
do not like the proprietary ones but it will be in a finished basement
so I need something that can fit everythng (patch panels, phone and
video distribution, ethernet switch) inside.  I am thinking about
getting a 42 inch OnQ or Greyfox enclsoure.  Any other recommendations?

Also, please feel free to let me know if I am being a knuclehead with
this plan.  Thanks.