Re: Greyfox camera system?

"Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:zNsLe.211556$s54.198181@xxxxxxxxxxx

> Is anyone familiar with the Greyfox Cat5 camera system?
> http://www.greyfox.com/products_camera.htm
>
> The color camera has a Sony Super-HAD CCD, so it ought to be pretty
> good. They get power and audio over cat5 as well. The camera module
> (the camera hub in the panel) provides discrete video out as well as a
> sequenced video out for up to four cameras.
>
> If you have it or install it, let me know if you like it. Also, what's
> the format of the audio out? I assume it's A-Bus because of their other
> A-Bus products, but the spec sheet doesn't mention it at all.
>
> - Mark.
>
> "Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
> <snip>
>
> Read the OP's post again...  It said "If you have it or install it"...
Your
> reply contributes nothing except another "plug" for your online business.

And what, exactly, does your reply contribute?  Nothing except to remind us
of your never-ending hard-on for Bob Bass. I just *knew* you couldn't make
ten "bass-free" posts in a row without lapsing.  You're quite seriously
obsessed with bashing Bass and it's a shame because every once in a while
you show signs of being a normal, worthwhile contributor to the group.
<sigh>

Worse still, your contention isn't even true.  Bob's reply told me that
these cameras, unlike far too many net-enabled cams, use high-quality Sony
HAD CCD's and not cheap CMOS sensors that have terrible low light
capabilities.  So, I learned *something* from his post whereas I learned
nothing from your nag other than the fact that you *still* have it in for
Bass.  What a f'ing surprise THAT isn't.

Why don't you *really* surprise us all for a change and grow up?  No one's
interested in who you like or don't like *except* for you and the occasional
ASA drop-in you bring along for IMmoral support.  You'd think by now even a
*dog* could figure out your plan to make Bass look bad is only making *you*
look bad.  Give it a rest, Frank.  Most of us abandoned these kinds of
tactics upon graduation from grade school.

--
Bobby G.