Substitute Hardware/Software for Audiotron?

I would like to have a music system on my home PC network similar to
the discontinued Audiotron AT-100 unit. Objective is the same: to be
able to locate and play any music file on any of the 4 PCs I have
networked wirelessly at home through my stereo system. Streaming
Internet radio is a plus but not absolutely essential, and price should
be below $150 which is what used Audiotrons are selling for on EBay. I
would appreciate any suggestions on what hardware/software replacements
are currently available. Thanks.