Re: Greyfox camera system?

Is anyone familiar with the Greyfox Cat5 camera system?
http://www.greyfox.com/products_camera.htm

The color camera has a Sony Super-HAD CCD, so it ought to be pretty
good. They get power and audio over cat5 as well. The camera module
(the camera hub in the panel) provides discrete video out as well as a
sequenced video out for up to four cameras.

If you have it or install it, let me know if you like it. Also, what's
the format of the audio out? I assume it's A-Bus because of their other
A-Bus products, but the spec sheet doesn't mention it at all.

- Mark.

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

<snip>

Read the OP's post again...  It said "If you have it or install it"...  Your
reply contributes nothing except another "plug" for your online business.