Re: Greyfox camera system?

Hi Robert,

Thanks for responding.  Please note, however, that someone else
cut and pasted the camera info (it's on my web site).  I
seriously doubt the gentleman is likely to change his behavior
here any time soon.  He doesn't seem to care how many people ask
him to stop.  Unfortunately, there's nothing I (or anyone else)
can do to make him go away.

Regards,
Robert L Bass
www.BassBurglarAlarms.com