Re: Watt Meter to consumer board?

Dave,
That is a great device. It seems is very simple to use and install and has
many "Predictable" functions such as what will the next electricity bill
amount to. It seems like there is a European or non-U.S. version. This is
wahat they say on the website...

The Electric Usage Monitor installs easily on the electric breaker panel
(110/220V) box. Users simply install the unit, set the rate and press the
reset button to start measuring electric consumption in kilowatt hours
(kWh).

The Electric Usage Monitor is purchased primarily by homeowners, renters and
apartment owners and by U.S. utility companies, electrical contractors, air
conditioner contractors, and energy professionals. An international version
also exists for clients outside of the U.S.

Declan