Re: is it possible for x10 signal bridge to fail?

Bobby,

Excellent suggestions.

Yes, in my house I have no filters at all installed and am running over
80 2-way devices. I also do use the plug-in coupler/repeater.

FYI, yes, that Elk meter is a great investment. If however you nedd is
just temporary, we also do have free loaner meter available.

Martin
www.AutomatedOutlet.com