Re: is it possible for x10 signal bridge to fail?

Thanks; I don't mind spending for a repeater, or an electrician, it's just I
thought I had read once that repeaters had their ocasional problems (such as
the destination device receiving both the original dim command and then the
repeated one, so it would dim more than desired?).

thanks.