Re: OT: Advice on Good Online Store Setup

"E. Lee Dickinson" <lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> hmmm. I can't imediately retort to this,

Perhaps things would improve here if you didn't "retort", but "replied"
instead.

> which makes me fear that perhaps you have a good point. If the police
> couldn't chase someone through my yard because I'd posted "keep off
> grass," I'd have a bigger problem then the grass getting trampled.

No.  It's the "Danger Minefield" that would more than likely keep them from
trampling your grass.

> I think the issue, though, is that those of us in CHA aren't convinced,
> and have reason to doub the motives of those of you coming from ASA.

Heh...  Like I've been trying to explain...  The root cause of any turmoil
here has to do with a lot of "baggage" a certain someone accumolates through
his behaviour in other groups.  That will remain an ongoing issue for many
more years to come (and has been one for many more years than I've been
posting in Usenet).

> So my original plea: Feel free to shut down someone who is in error, or to
> point out important facts as they come up.

Check!!

> I'd like to hope you'd prefer "exchange of topical information" as opposed
> to "persue my vendetta across the 'net, because it's unmoderated and I
> can, so f* you."

Who wouldn't prefer that??

> Oh, and Frank:  Putting a smile on the end of a sentence doesn't absolve
> you from the responsiblity of typing it.

Did I say it did??

> Frank Olson is a moron who thinks AC wiring is just 'twist the black ones
> and the white ones together,'

Actually I prefer terminating it to a "Bix Block".  ;-))

> and who likes watching dogs lick themselves. :-))

Canadian dogs don't do that.  It's way too cold up here.  ;-))

Like I said...  you guys are way to serious!!