Re: Advice on Good Online Store Setup

Back to the question.

There are many companies out to grab your money while helping you to make
money.

But I found a great shopping cart that fits me. I think the shopping cart
mentioned is alot of money compared to other options.

I was debating on godaddy and have used 3 different shopping carts in th
epast before settling with OsCommerce.

--

Brian A. Dye