Re: Advice on Good Online Store Setup

Of the last 22 posts in comp.home.automation distributed by my usenet
provider, 20 are off-topic or spam (see below)

2:20 signal:noise

Brian Williams and Brian Dye: You are the wave of the future, destroying
what others have created for your financial gain in defiance of establish
rules and norms of the groups you enter.

Marc_F_Hult