Re: OT: Advice on Good Online Store Setup

Marc,

Originally, you are right, I wasn't really sorry about my OT post.  I
just do that in an attempt to mollify self-appointed Usenet monitors
who take a reasonably innocent waste of bandwidth and turn it into a
large waste of time.

I do realize that, although you were quoting my posts in your insulting
response, your venom seemed to be directed elsewhere because my OT post
wasn't promoting anything commerical, just asking for some simple
advice about online store packages in what I thought was a relatively
polite way.

BTW, how do insulting posts rate against commercial posts in your view?
 Better, worse, or the same?  Think about that next time you are
tempted to let the flames fly.

Now however, your assertion is wrong, because I really am sorry I
posted.  Didn't realize comp.home.automation harbored such ill will.
I've wasted enough time here, and I don't plan on reading any

Brian