Re: OT: Advice on Good Online Store Setup

"joe" <nospam@xxxxxx> wrote>

>its all usenet
>
> and besides, you know, those boys that blew up the trains in London were
> such nice boys here in our neighborhood.  they helped me cross the street
> and take out my garbage.  just because they blew up your neighborhood is
> no reason for me to have to get involved.  As a matter of fact I don't
> even want to hear about it. It upsets me too much.

hmmm. I can't imediately retort to this, which makes me fear that perhaps
you have a good point. If the police couldn't chase someone through my yard
because I'd posted "keep off grass," I'd have a bigger problem then the
grass getting trampled.

I think the issue, though, is that those of us in CHA aren't convinced, and
have reason to doub the motives of those of you coming from ASA.

So my original plea: Feel free to shut down someone who is in error, or to
point out important facts as they come up. I'd like to hope you'd prefer
"exchange of topical information" as opposed to "persue my vendetta across
the 'net, because it's unmoderated and I can, so f* you."

Oh, and Frank:  Putting a smile on the end of a sentence doesn't absolve you
from the responsiblity of typing it.  Frank Olson is a moron who thinks AC
wiring is just 'twist the black ones and the white ones together,' and who
likes watching dogs lick themselves. :-))