Re: Actually On Topic Question

On 3/14/2023 2:49 AM, mleuck wrote:
> On Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 10:26:41â?¯AM UTC-5, ABLE1 wrote:
>
>> Ok, I get it. Makes sense, but....................
>> In a limited mode the customer has already connected his DVM to the
>> power and watched a steady 13.2vdc while the Touch Pad was cycling.
>>
>> Not 100% that it is not a power cycle issue that can't be seen in
>> this way but.................
>>
>> Thanks for the clarification!!!
>>
>> Les
>
> Its not a question of voltage but current

Mark,

Yes, you are correct!!
However, without voltage there will not be any current!!  :-)

I was informed yesterday by Tech Support that the voltage on
the wiring for the system Keypads, Expanders, Touch Screen, etc.

Should be as follows:

Red/Black      13.7vdc
Black/Yellow   11.3vdc - 12.7vdc
Black/Green    0.0vdc - 1.0vdc