Re: FLASH POINT: The START of a Story!!

On Friday, November 18, 2022 at 8:38:29 AM UTC-5, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 11/17/2022 11:07 PM, Jim Davis wrote:=20
> > On Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 11:15:52 AM UTC-5, Bob La Londe wrote=
:=20
> >> On 11/17/2022 9:10 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:=20
> >> "Yessir," replied NSA senior analyst Jim Henson.=20
> >> --=20
> >> www.avg.com=20
> >=20
> > In addition to the cold laser, There has been a new device that can be =
used in the most nefarious ways. For years now, LED's (light emitting diode=
s) have been slowly developed soon to almost totally replace the common lig=
ht bulb. However, it has just recently been leaked that the government, alw=
ays seeking ways to weaponize new science, secretly reverse engineered the =
LED and has developed a device they may revolutionized warfare The have cre=
ated a weapon that once it is revealed it will become obvious to the crimin=
al element how to duplicate it and will change and enable a whole new era o=
f unsolvable crime. It is the DED. (dark emitting diode)=20
> > Enhanced and used as a weapon, it can completely hide an individual , a=
ir craft, ship, missile, or even and entire army, encasing the enemy in an =
array of dark. In criminal hands and can envelop police, rival gangs or sto=
re employees in darkness while crimes are committed.=20
> > At this point it is expected that the next world war with be fought wit=
h LED's against DED's
> Well Jim you peaked my curiosity!! Never heard about the DED's before=20
> I did a little searching. I found this to be interesting.=20
>=20
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DWXVqh9DR4rw&t=3D169s=20
>=20
> Also there is some thoughts that DED's can be used against COVID.=20
>=20
> When will it stop??=20
>=20
> Les
Well,  - - - - - - - funny you should say that because - ----  it just may =
be "stopping" along with everything else having to do with the World Wide w=
eb and the Internet. As a matter of fact, as I was gathering information on=
 the DED's, I kept getting hints that there was something massive amiss the=
 deeper I went down the rabbit hole. You can take heed or not but I'd warn =
you that it would be a good idea to start saving as much data that you can =
over the next few months. It may not come to pass but it seems that due to =
the poor economy causing various shortages of various items, that among oth=
er vital items, that  bits are going to be in short supply in the near futu=
re. Of course, it's easy to speculate that shortly afterwards, mega bytes, =
gigabytes and so on,  will be on the shortage list after which it is antici=
pated to bring down the entire data storage industry.=20
So be prepared and begin now to save as much data as you can. There's no te=
lling how long the shortage will last.