Re: Just for discussion.

On 7/21/2020 8:06 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 7/21/2020 8:58 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:

>>> Let me be the first to say(type).
>>>
>>> This little discussion has certainly taken a bit of a twist.
>>> Thanks Bob, for the 'Extra' input!!
>>>
>>> Les
>>>

>> Yeah, sorry about that Les.
>
> Don't be sorry Bob!!  I'm not complaining.  Actually
> I think it is great that we are all have a "discussion".
> ASA has been so quite for so long!!!
>
> Thanks for all the discussion from all.
>
> Les

    Well I was a "L.E.O."  way back in the day..
the subject did come up once about "lying" during a discussion..
took me about 12 hours to pack up my stuff and turn in my badge..

Took up security guards and  electronic security right after that.  :-)

Never looked back...
Might be common folk, but I can look myself in the mirror and smile..

--

*Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.*