Re: A few to make you laugh

On 4/26/2020 3:05 PM, RTS wrote:
 > On 4/26/2020 2:52 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:

much younger.  Maybe a tween or young teen.  For some reason the answer
to every problem or situation was, "Should have used a turtle."  We were
laughing hysterically for no good reason.

vehicle?  "Should have used a turtle."

the other.  It probably took use five minutes or more of nonstop,
"Should have used a turtle," phony jokes before we started to realize
how stupid we sounded.

struggling with a problem and say, "You should have used a turtle." To
this day I still don't know how we got started on that.

 >>> Seriously Bob?? "Should have used a turtle."
 >>>

 >> Ah-Yup!!
 >
 > Only on a fence post....
 >
 > (jees, city folk.....)

You know I grew up where we still had free range cattle, I killed three
rattle snakes inside my mom's kitchen before I found the hole they were
coming in, and my first job out of high school was maintaining drip
irrigation where the city slicker who owned the place wouldn't let us
kill rattlers we found sleeping under a leaking pressure cap.  We had to
scoop them up with a shovel and fling them over the fence.  All that and
I never set a tortoise on a post, and I never tipped a cow.  Those sound
more like dude tricks.