Re: A few to make you laugh

This isn't really a joke.  Seriously.

One day my sun and I were going someplace in the truck.  He was much
younger.  Maybe a tween or young teen.  For some reason the answer to
every problem or situation was, "Should have used a turtle."  We were
laughing hysterically for no good reason.

What do you say if you run your truck up on the curb? "Should have used
a turtle."

What do you say when your truck falls off the jack?  "Should have used a
turtle."

What about if you get rear ended and it crushes the back of your
vehicle?  "Should have used a turtle."

It went on like that for several minutes.  Both of us riffing off the
other.  It probably took use five minutes or more of nonstop, "Should
have used a turtle," phony jokes before we started to realize how stupid
we sounded.

Even still occasionally one of us will walk up on the other struggling
with a problem and say, "You should have used a turtle."  To this day I
still don't know how we got started on that.

I know it won't make you laugh, but hopefully it will make you smile.