Re: A few to make you laugh

Two elderly ladies had been friends for many decades. Over the years they h=
ad shared all kinds of activities and adventures. Lately, their activities =
had been limited to meeting a few times a week to play cards.
One day they were playing cards when one looked at the other and said, 'Now=
 don't get mad at me...I know we've been friends for a long time.....but I =
just can't think of your name! I've thought and thought, but I can't rememb=
er it. Please tell me what your name is.' Her friend glared at her. For at =
least three minutes she just stared and glared at her. Finally she said, 'H=
ow soon do you need to know?'