Re: USC title 18

On 4/23/2020 9:57 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> On Thursday, April 23, 2020 at 9:33:08 PM UTC-4, RTS wrote:
>>

>> Trying to fully go into retirement.
>> The local craziness helps,  LOL
>> for now just scheduling  all my daily naps...
>> (so many and so little time)  LOL
>>
>> --
>>
>> *Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.*
>
> I do various automated lighting control and other automation projects for my clients. I have my lights and home theater somewhat automated.
>
> I've been thinking about a way to get my refrigerator to automatically open every time I come near it. I'm getting tired of doing it myself.
>
> Sure hope I'll fit into my work cloths when this is all over.
>
> I was surprised the other day at how much a pair of sweat pants can hide. Looks like I might be coming close to the end of the draw string pretty soon.
>
> When I put on my jockey shorts my voice goes up a few octaves.
> The other day I thought I heard a gun shot but it was just the elastic in my shorts letting go.
>
> Everyone is talking about their hair growing long. I think mine is just getting fatter.
>
> Even my shoes feel tight.
>
> Hey, I bet you can't guess how many chips there are in a bag of Frito's !

surprise but true,
I saw your remote control door on a "reffer"  on a tv show..
seems they used an off center elbo bract attached to the door which had
a live nut, which in turn was threaded to a trailer lift jack,
controlled by a alarm receiver relay.
1 button on CWT feed on live nut,
1 button on CCWT feed on live nut.
pretty neat rig,  was for a vet in a wheel chair..

--

*Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.*