Re: Sprinkler Valve Hook-Up

"ABLE1" <somewhere@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:973QE.3475$xL4.276@xxxxxxxx...
> On 6/23/2019 8:13 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> > "How can just one little guy run into so many of never heard of
> problems?"
>
> The only thing I can think of is that "WE" care more than all the rest
> about what we do or work with.
>
> Later,
>
> Les

It might be that you care more than all the rest, but I suspect the real
reason they have never heard of anything before is they aren't really
listening, I'd hazard a guess that they could have just got off the phone
with someone with the exact same issue and they would still say "I never
heard of that before".

Doug