Re: Sprinkler Valve Hook-Up

On Friday, June 21, 2019 at 7:17:06 PM UTC-4, ABLE1 wrote:

> Well, it seems the Manufacture Sales Rep along with one of their
> engineers has found a fitting that will do the job.  They are
> sending me 5 each of these units Next Day Air for me to use.
>
> I will have them Monday to try them out.
>
> It was confirmed that I was the first to bring this issue
> to their attention.
>
> Some days it is worth speaking up and getting heard.
>
> Les

Things like this happen to me more often than I can believe is real.

It amazes me how often little small company---- a speck in the universe of the alarm trade -----  is the one who runs into a problem that the --- manufacturer ---- dealer ---- distributor ----- retailer ---- end user

NEVER FUCKIN HEARD OF BEFORE? !!!!!

Is it just "my luck" ? Am I that much more aware of how things are supposed to work? Am I that much smarter than all the fucking engineers, marketing, and sales people who put these products on the market?

IP Cameras that can't be accessed if you do some obscure thing to them while trying to set them up. ( tried more than one)

Video door bells that won't create their local WiFi network (tried more than one)

alarm panels who's keypads won't allow you to program the panel (tried more than one)

etc. etc. etc.

I've lost track of how many times I've had manufacturers tech support on the line with problems that they never heard of before and cannot resolve.

How can just one little guy run into so many of never heard of problems?