Re: Master Code Reset - Caddx NX-8

May I jump into your group?
I need help.

I bought a Nx-6 panel off Ebay, (I paid $7 plus $3 shipping).  Its locked a=
nd I should just toss it, BUT I am stubborn and stupid.....
I have NX590 and I can connect to the panel via TCP/IP then it errors on re=
ading Module 0, wont let me read or write.  It will let me look at the "key=
pad status" so I think I am really connected?
I downloaded NXprog, it opens saying "finding COM error" saying it cannot f=
ind the file specified.  Can i flash this board via the NX590?  Where would=
 I find the encrypted file the NXprog is looking for?
Any backdoors (or interior rooms) that I can default this panel?

The rest of the story......
I have a NX-6 board monitoring my home,  I have doubled the zones.  It rand=
omly alarms on zone 10.=20
Its NOT the wiring, resistors or contacts - have switched all (several time=
s), and have concluded its a problem with the circuit board with always zon=
e 10.  Bought this replacement board to replace mine.  Not sure if I am up =
to the task but would it be an option to switch the main "chip" on the boar=
d where the locked info is stored?   At this point both panels are useless =
to me but not so skilled on de-soldering.

THANKS!
J.J.